The Sales Support Specialist is a problem solver who can work effectively, efficiently and independently in a deadline-driven, dynamic, team-based environment.
Sales Support Supervisor
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for working with a sense of urgency and utilizing a proactive approach without relying on follow-up from others. The Sales Support Specialist resolves problems with minimal direction and consistently seeks process improvement. The Sales Support Specialist is flexible and committed to work long hours and contribute to growing the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing customer orders and invoicing;
- Responding to customer service or account inquiries;
- Providing administrative support to multiple salespeople including preparing documents and presentations; arranging meetings, conference calls, transportation; etc.;
- Answering, screening and routing incoming telephone calls;
- Assisting sales representatives with price quotes;
- Greeting and directing company customers/visitors;
- Assisting with general office duties
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and follow-up skills with attention to detail.
- 2+ years of similar experience in increasingly responsible roles.
- Ability to work overtime hours as necessary.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook).
- Associates Degree or higher.
- Familiarity with Microsoft NAV software.
- Experience streamlining processes and eliminating waste to keep costs low while maintaining high quality products or services.
- Ability to make calculations such as discounts, freight estimates, dimensional weight, invoices, and percentages.
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy while handling highly sensitive and confidential information.