Brier Ridge Buck’s Banquet food plot mix attracts big bucks by providing them a mix of lush clovers, leafy rape, tasty turnips and choice chicory. Once the cooler temps arrive, this mix becomes sweet and succulent. Revitalize this mix with Rut N Ready the following fall as this mix offers perennials that will allow deer a food source through next year’s spring and summer.
- Early fall planted annual & perennial species offering early/late fall food source
- Performs well on medium to heavy soil types in light shade to full sun
- Clovers/Chicory will remain as perennial plot after brassicas winterkill
- Portion of mix will remain green until air temps reach 10-15 degrees F
- Optimally planted 6-8 weeks prior to killing frost