Bulls-Eye deer turnips food plot seed is intended for use as an attractant for deer and other wildlife. Plant Bulls-Eye at least 60 days before killing frost if possible to allow adequate growth. Bulls-Eye will produce extensive vegetative growth, with a large bulb.
- Early fall planted annual turnip blend offering early/late fall food source
- Performs well on light to heavy soil types in light shade to full sun
- Some species within mix will remain green until 10 degrees F
- Optimally planted 6-8 weeks prior to killing frost, sugars will flush vegetative growth after frost, making it an appealing food source
- Unique blend of turnips provide extensive above & below ground growth
Want to see Brier Ridge food plot products? Click here.