Fielder Kentucky Bluegrass turf has excellent wear tolerance and high turf quality is an ideal choice for all bluegrass blends. The rapid establishment of Fielder Kentucky Bluegrass turf makes it an important component whether you have a new turf stand or are doing repairs.
- Excellent traffic tolerance
- High turf quality
- Excellent winter color
- Early spring green-up
- High mature plant salt tolerance
- Excellent resistance to Dollar Spot, Stem Rust and Pink Snow Mold
- High resistance to Summer Patch and Leaf Spot
- Improved Shamrock-type
- Ideal for commercial and home turf, parks, sport fields and golf
Visit our Mixes page to explore premium Earth Carpet® mixes with Kentucky Bluegrass varieties. View mixes.