Forage First VersaGrass mix derives its name from its ability to be used for nearly any application or to serve any purpose. It is excellent at handling a wide range of soil types and weather conditions.
VersaGrass® is a 4-way mix of bromegrass, perennial ryegrass, late-maturing orchardgrass, and early-maturing timothy. These components each serve a unique purpose while together providing maximum flexibility. VersaGrass® works great as a spring seeding in the majority of the Midwest.
- Excellent for waterways and terraces
- Excellent for ditches, banks and headlands
- Excellent companion for alfalfa and clovers
- Works great for permanent pastures
- Improved varieties for better forage
- Easier to establish than straight bromegrass