Brier Ridge Perennial Habitat Hide-A-Way food plot mix is a 3-way blend of native grasses that will create an 8-10 ft. tall bedding/buffer zone/barrier for a tranquil deer setting. This is a perennial alternative to Annual Habitat Hide-A-Way. Seek additional information on establishing native grasses from our Native Grasses Establishment Guidelines.
- Spring/fall planted natives grass perennial mix offering year-round bedding/buffer source
- Performs well on light to heavy soil types in light shade to full sun
- Maintenance needed during slow establishment period; alternative to Annual Habitat Hide-A-Way
- Will reach heights up to 8 feet tall
- See Natives First Guide for establishment guidelines