Brier Ridge Rut N Ready Food plot mix is a fall seeded mix containing unique brassicas. Planting this plot offers deer a food source from late fall into early winter. After a hard frost sugars will flush the vegetative growth and deer will dig through snow to feed on these leafy greens. Plant this plot 6-8 weeks out from killing frost.
- Early fall planted annual species offering early/late fall food source
- Performs well on light to heavy soil types in light shade to full sun
- Portion of of mix will remain green until air temps reach 10-15 degrees F
- Optimally planted 6-8 weeks prior to killing frost, sugars will flush vegetative growth after frost making it an appealing food source
- Unique formulation offering brassicas that will attract deer early in fall & after killing frost